I got something like this at a restaurant and it was wonderful.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt (such as LAWRY'S®)
- 1 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 2 Sprinkle cauliflower slices on both sides with olive oil, brown sugar, and seasoned salt.
- 3 Cook cauliflower on the grill until char marks appear, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a grill-safe pan with a lid, cover, and continue cooking on grill until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Calories 81
- Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Fat 3.6 g
- Fiber 3.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Sodium 502.9 mg
- Sugar 6.7 g