- Published Apr 17th
- Ready In1h 30m
Grilled Chicken and Portobello Lasagna Rollups Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Grilled Chicken and Portobello Lasagna Rollups for 9 servings:
- 18 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 portobello mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
Grilled Chicken and Portobello Lasagna Rollups Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 30m
To cook Grilled Chicken and Portobello Lasagna Rollups, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Grilled Chicken and Portobello Lasagna Rollups is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Grilled Chicken and Portobello Lasagna Rollups within 1 hour 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Grilled Chicken and Portobello Lasagna Rollups easily:
- 1 Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Stir in the lasagna noodles, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are cooked, but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and rinse.
- 2 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spread the marinara sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish; set aside.
- 3 Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms until they soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, and cook until hot; remove from heat.
- 4 Stir together the chicken, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, and the cooked spinach mixture in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Spread about 1/4 cup of the mixture on each lasagna noodle. Roll the noodle up, and place seam-side down into the prepared baking dish. Repeat for each noodle. Spoon Alfredo sauce over the rollups.
- 5 Bake, covered, in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and pine nuts. Return to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the pine nuts are toasted, about 10 minutes. Serve hot.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 603 calories; 32.1 grams of fat; 50.8 grams of carbohydrates; 30 grams of protein; 74 milligrams of cholesterol; 1004 milligrams of sodium.