- Published Sep 5th
- Ready In2h 40m
Grilled Chicken Thighs with Mango-Ancho Sauce Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Grilled Chicken Thighs with Mango-Ancho Sauce for 4 servings:
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- bone-in chicken thighs with skin
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Grilled Chicken Thighs with Mango-Ancho Sauce Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 40m
To cook Grilled Chicken Thighs with Mango-Ancho Sauce, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Grilled Chicken Thighs with Mango-Ancho Sauce is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Grilled Chicken Thighs with Mango-Ancho Sauce within 2 hours 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Grilled Chicken Thighs with Mango-Ancho Sauce easily:
- 1 Combine mango, lime juice, honey, ancho chile powder, and salt in the bowl of a small food processor; pulse until smooth. Remove 1/4 cup of the sauce to a small bowl and whisk in rice wine vinegar and olive oil to make a marinade. Place remaining sauce in the refrigerator.
- 2 Place chicken thighs in a resealable plastic bag and drizzle with mango-ancho marinade. Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator, 2 hours to overnight.
- 3 Twenty minutes before grilling, remove chicken from the marinade, letting the excess drip off. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Discard the remaining marinade.
- 4 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 5 Place chicken on the hot grill, skin-side down, and grill for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip chicken over and grill on the other side for 3 to 4 minutes. Continue flipping every 3 to 4 minutes until an instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 22 to 25 minutes total. Turn grill to low heat and brush both sides of the chicken with reserved mango-ancho sauce, grilling an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
Per Serving: 103 calories; 3.8 grams of fat; 18.5 grams of carbohydrates; 0.7 gram of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 331 milligrams of sodium.