Plan ahead to let the chicken breasts marinate in a yogurt-based curry marinade.
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 ½ teaspoons mild yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 Mix together coriander, curry powder, garam masala, garlic, salt, and pepper in a glass bowl. Add vinegar and yogurt and mix to combine. Transfer mixture to a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken breasts to mixture, coat well, cover, and marinate for 8 hours, or overnight, in a refrigerator.
- 2 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 3 Discard marinade and cook until chicken breast is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes per side. Grill time will depend on thickness of chicken breast. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Calories 146
- Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 66 mg
- Fat 3.3 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 25 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Sodium 218.7 mg
- Sugar 1.6 g