The harissa-honey glaze takes these juicy grilled chicken thighs over the top! Since most harissa spice blends have salt already added, there is no need to add any additional, but feel free to adjust to your tastes. Garnish with minced fresh parsley.
- 2 tablespoons harissa spice blend (powder)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon harissa
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 Combine harissa spice blend, lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl. Rub spice mixture over chicken thighs, including under the skin. Refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours. Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before grilling.
- 2 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- 3 Place chicken thighs on the hot grill, skin side down, and grill for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip the chicken over and grill on the other side for 3 to 4 minutes. Continue flipping every 3 to 4 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF, about 20 to 25 minutes total. Remove chicken to a plate and cover with foil; let rest for 5 minutes.
- 4 Meanwhile, combine harissa seasoning, honey, and melted butter for glaze in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until mixture is heated through and has a thinned consistency, about 10 seconds. Drizzle over chicken and serve.
- Calories 258.6
- Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.7 mg
- Fat 16.6 g
- Protein 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Sodium 207.5 mg
- Sugar 4.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.