- Published Mar 25th
- Ready In50m
Grilled Leg of Lamb Steaks Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Grilled Leg of Lamb Steaks for 4 servings:
- 4 bone-in lamb steaks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Grilled Leg of Lamb Steaks Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Grilled Leg of Lamb Steaks, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Grilled Leg of Lamb Steaks is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Grilled Leg of Lamb Steaks within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Grilled Leg of Lamb Steaks easily:
- 1 Place lamb steaks in a single layer in a shallow dish. Cover with olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Flip steaks to coat both sides. Let sit until steaks absorb flavors, about 30 minutes.
- 2 Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Cook steaks until browned on the outside and slightly pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side for medium. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
Per Serving: 327 calories; 21.9 grams of fat; 1.7 grams of carbohydrates; 29.6 grams of protein; 93 milligrams of cholesterol; 112 milligrams of sodium.