- Published Jul 22nd
- Ready In4h 30m
Grilled Pesto Chicken Kabobs Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Grilled Pesto Chicken Kabobs for 6 servings:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms
- 1 small zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 medium red onion, cut into chunks
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 6 metal skewers
Grilled Pesto Chicken Kabobs Cooking Instructions
- Ready In4h 30m
To cook Grilled Pesto Chicken Kabobs, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Grilled Pesto Chicken Kabobs is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Grilled Pesto Chicken Kabobs within 4 hours 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Grilled Pesto Chicken Kabobs easily:
- 1 Whisk oil, sherry, pesto, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a glass bowl. Add chicken pieces and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight.
- 2 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 3 Thread marinated chicken, mushrooms, zucchini, red onion, and tomatoes alternately onto skewers. Reserve remaining marinade.
- 4 Place kabobs onto the preheated grill, and cook, turning occasionally and brushing with the reserved marinade, until chicken is cooked and juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If you're using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes prior to use.
Per Serving: 263 calories; 14.5 grams of fat; 6.4 grams of carbohydrates; 26.4 grams of protein; 66 milligrams of cholesterol; 327 milligrams of sodium.