Portobello mushrooms are the steaks of the mushroom family. Here there marinated and grilled, yummy!
- 3 mushrooms portobello mushrooms
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Clean mushrooms and remove stems, reserve for other use. Place caps on a plate with the gills up.
- 2 In a small bowl, combine the oil, onion, garlic and vinegar. Pour mixture evenly over the mushroom caps and let stand for 1 hour.
- 3 Grill over hot grill for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Calories 217.1
- Carbohydrate 11 g
- Fat 19 g
- Fiber 1.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Sodium 12.9 mg
- Sugar 5.4 g