This is a truly flavorful dish with a lovely plate presentation. My mom and I experimented and made this for lunch. It came out so good I promptly went to the fish market so I could make it for my dinner guests that night. YUMMY!
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- lemon pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
- 2 pounds sea bass
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Preheat grill for high heat.
- 2 In a small bowl, stir together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, lemon pepper, and sea salt. Sprinkle seasonings onto the fish.
- 3 In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter with the garlic and parsley. Remove from heat when the butter has melted, and set aside.
- 4 Lightly oil grill grate. Grill fish for 7 minutes, then turn and drizzle with butter. Continue cooking for 7 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
- Calories 231.6
- Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.9 mg
- Fat 12.2 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Sodium 237 mg
- Sugar 0.1 g