Shrimp marinated in lemon, garlic, and parsley for 30 minutes, then grilled. Can be used as an appetizer or main dish. This recipe also works well with scallops.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 ½ pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 In a large, non-reactive bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, and black pepper. Season with crushed red pepper, if desired. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 2 Preheat grill for high heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Lightly oil grill grate. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- Calories 173.1
- Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 172.6 mg
- Fat 10 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Sodium 199.9 mg
- Sugar 0.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.