- Published Sep 10th
- Ready In4h
Grilled Turkey Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Grilled Turkey for 24 servings:
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle red wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 pounds whole turkey
Grilled Turkey Cooking Instructions
- Ready In4h
To cook Grilled Turkey, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Grilled Turkey is about 3 hours , and you can serve your Grilled Turkey within 4 hours . The following are the steps to cook Grilled Turkey easily:
- 1 In a pot style grill, fill the bottom with a 5 pound bag of charcoals. Light the charcoal, and when ready, spread to cover the bottom of grill.
- 2 Wash the turkey down and stuff with onion. Rub the exterior down with salt and pepper.
- 3 Place the turkey in a deep aluminum roasting pan. Place the pan on the grill's grate. Pour wine over the turkey. Cover the top of the turkey with foil.
- 4 Cover the grill with the lid and open the vents. Grill the turkey for 60 to 90 minutes, or until meat is to your liking. Baste frequently. You might need to add water to the pan if the wine evaporates.
Per Serving: 369 calories; 15.9 grams of fat; 1.4 gram of carbohydrates; 46 grams of protein; 134 milligrams of cholesterol; 113 milligrams of sodium.