Mouthwatering Mexican dinner ready in just 20 minutes. Serve these turkey tacos made using Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix and shells.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound lean (at least 93%) ground turkey
- 1 (1 ounce) package Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 (4.6 ounce) package Old El Paso® taco shells
- 2 medium avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced pineapple (fresh or canned)
- 1 In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook turkey in oil until no longer pink; drain.
- 2 Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 5 to 10 minutes or until thickened.
- 3 Spoon filling into taco shells. Add toppings.
- Calories 548.5
- Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Cholesterol 83.6 mg
- Fat 33.8 g
- Fiber 8.3 g
- Protein 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Sodium 871.6 mg
- Sugar 4.7 g