You can make this avocado salad smooth or chunky depending on your tastes.
- 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
- Calories 261.5
- Carbohydrate 18 g
- Fat 22.2 g
- Fiber 11.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Sodium 595.7 mg
- Sugar 3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.