I’ve had this recipe for years and keep on coming back to it. It vanishes fast at potlucks and parties, so other people seem to agree!
- 2 avocados - halved, pitted, and mashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or to taste
- ½ cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 Stir mashed avocados, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce in a bowl. Fold Cheddar cheese and tomatoes into avocado mixture.
- Calories 150.2
- Carbohydrate 7 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Fat 13 g
- Fiber 4.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Sodium 81.2 mg
- Sugar 1.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.