- Published Jan 11th
- Ready In45m
A wonderful halibut and cheese dish.
Halibut Weaver Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Halibut Weaver for 4 servings:
- 2 pounds halibut
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
Halibut Weaver Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Halibut Weaver, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Halibut Weaver is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Halibut Weaver within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Halibut Weaver easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place halibut in a baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, shredded Cheddar cheese, shredded Jack cheese, dill, and mustard. Spread cheese mixture over halibut. Sprinkle more dill on top if you like.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until fish is done, and cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- You can soak the fish in milk and lemon juice first to reduce the fishy taste. Just rinse and pat dry afterwards. Soaking could take an additional 4 hours under prep time.
Per Serving: 704 calories; 43 grams of fat; 15.2 grams of carbohydrates; 62.1 grams of protein; 143 milligrams of cholesterol; 869 milligrams of sodium.