The seasonal treat that inspires strong feelings – love ’em or hate ’em – in a boozy shot form. This version goes for a triple shot, so shoot responsibly. Serve with candy corn on the side. Cheers!
- 1 ½ cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon-flavored gelatin mix (such as Jell-O®)
- 2 cups vodka, divided
- ice cubes
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange-flavored gelatin mix (such as Jell-O®)
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup light rum
- 1 Pour 3/4 cup boiling water into a small bowl. Add lemon gelatin mix; stir until dissolved. Pour 1 cup vodka into a glass measuring cup; add enough ice to make 1 1/4 cup. Stir into lemon gelatin until slightly thickened; remove any unmelted ice. Fill tall shot glasses 1/3 of the way with lemon gelatin mixture.
- 2 Refrigerate until lemon gelatin layer is set, at least 90 minutes.
- 3 Pour remaining 3/4 cup boiling water into the small bowl. Add orange gelatin mix; stir until dissolved. Pour remaining 1 cup vodka into a glass measuring cup; add enough ice to make 1 1/4 cup. Stir into orange gelatin until slightly thickened; remove any unmelted ice. Pour over lemon gelatin layer.
- 4 Refrigerate until orange gelatin layer is set, at least 90 minutes.
- 5 Pour 2 tablespoons warm water into a bowl. Add unflavored gelatin; stir until dissolved. Stir in condensed milk and rum. Pour over orange gelatin layer.
- 6 Refrigerate until top layer is set, at least 30 minutes.
- Calories 202.4
- Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Fat 2.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Sodium 81.2 mg
- Sugar 22.4 g