- Published Jun 24th
- Ready In1h 10m
Ham and Noodle Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Ham and Noodle Casserole for 6 servings:
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
Ham and Noodle Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 10m
To cook Ham and Noodle Casserole, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Ham and Noodle Casserole is about 50 minutes , and you can serve your Ham and Noodle Casserole within 1 hour 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Ham and Noodle Casserole easily:
- 1 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart casserole.
- 2 Bring water to a full rolling boil in a pot.. Cook the egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes; remove from heat, cover, and let stand until the noodles are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- 3 Stir the noodles, onion, sour cream, chicken soup, ham, and Swiss cheese together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into the prepared casserole. Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling and the bread crumbs have browned, about 40 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 464 calories; 26.7 grams of fat; 31.2 grams of carbohydrates; 24.4 grams of protein; 92 milligrams of cholesterol; 1037 milligrams of sodium.