This fresh and friendly vegetable bake is easy to make and packed with goodness.
- ½ cup chopped green bell peppers
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ⅓ cup whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ cup frozen green peas, thawed
- ⅓ cup green beans, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup finely diced smoked ham
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, corn, peas and green beans; season with salt and pepper. Stir in cottage cheese and egg whites. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle on ham and green onion. Top with cheese.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until center is set, about 40 to 60 minutes.
- Calories 170.7
- Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Fat 6.3 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Sodium 560.3 mg
- Sugar 4.2 g