- Published Aug 3rd
- Ready In16m
This hot sandwich is very quick, very good, and very simple.
Ham Pan Sandwiches Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Ham Pan Sandwiches for 2 servings:
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 6 slices cooked ham
- 3 ounces Cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Ham Pan Sandwiches Cooking Instructions
- Ready In16m
To cook Ham Pan Sandwiches, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Ham Pan Sandwiches is about 6 minutes , and you can serve your Ham Pan Sandwiches within 16 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Ham Pan Sandwiches easily:
- 1 In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture into a wide, shallow dish.
- 2 Layer 2 slices bread with equal amounts of the sliced ham and cheese; top with remaining bread slices to make sandwiches, and press down to secure filling. Dip sandwiches into egg mixture, and turn to coat both sides.
- 3 Heat the oil in a griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Cook sandwiches 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cheese has melted. Serve hot.
Per Serving: 665 calories; 43.3 grams of fat; 31.3 grams of carbohydrates; 36.4 grams of protein; 278 milligrams of cholesterol; 2024 milligrams of sodium.