Update your ham sandwich with the addition of chopped shallots and cornichons, layered in a roll with parsley, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- 3 Maille® Cornichons
- 4 sesame or poppy seed rolls
- 1 tomato
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1 bunch parsley
- Few leaves of lettuce
- 1 Slice the rolls in half and spread butter on both sides.
- 2 Garnish one half with a few leaves of lettuce and a slice of tomato.
- 3 Top the tomato with the slices of ham.
- 4 Cut the Maille® cornichons in 4, and dice them, then place them on top of the slices of ham.
- 5 Sprinkle shallots and parsley to taste.
- 6 Top with other half of roll and serve.
- Calories 187.1
- Carbohydrate 10 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Fat 12.7 g
- Fiber 1.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Sodium 528.8 mg
- Sugar 2.8 g