Quick hamburger stew with noodles in minutes.
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup dry medium egg noodles
- 1 Heat a large Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- 2 Stir tomatoes, broth, vegetables, oregano, salt, and pepper into the pot. Bring to a boil.
- 3 Add egg noodles and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook until noodles are tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Calories 392.8
- Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Fat 15.1 g
- Fiber 7.1 g
- Protein 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Sodium 1331 mg
- Sugar 12.7 g