- Published May 28th
- Ready In30m
Harissa Deviled Eggs Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Harissa Deviled Eggs for 6 servings:
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 pinches smoked paprika, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Harissa Deviled Eggs Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Harissa Deviled Eggs, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Harissa Deviled Eggs is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Harissa Deviled Eggs within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Harissa Deviled Eggs easily:
- 1 Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover with cool water by 1 inch. Cover with a lid and bring water to a boil. Cook until yolks are set, 6 to 7 minutes. Transfer eggs to an ice bath.
- 2 Cut cooled eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks to a large bowl. Mash yolks with a fork; add yogurt, harissa, garlic salt, cumin, 1 pinch paprika, and pepper. Stir until fully combined and smooth.
- 3 Place yolk mixture into a piping bag or a plastic bag with a corner snipped off. Pipe mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle some paprika on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cook's Note:
- Alternatively you can also hard-boil the eggs in an electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®).
Per Serving: 81 calories; 5.7 grams of fat; 1.4 gram of carbohydrates; 6.3 grams of protein; 166 milligrams of cholesterol; 234 milligrams of sodium.