- Published Jun 27th
- Ready In45m
Hawaiian Fried Won Tons Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Hawaiian Fried Won Tons for 10 servings:
- 1 (12 ounce) container fully cooked luncheon meat (e.g. Spam), chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) package square wonton wrappers
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
Hawaiian Fried Won Tons Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Hawaiian Fried Won Tons, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Hawaiian Fried Won Tons is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Hawaiian Fried Won Tons within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Hawaiian Fried Won Tons easily:
- 1 In a medium bowl, mix together the lunchmeat, water chestnuts, green onions, parsley, hard-cooked eggs, pepper, and oyster sauce. Set aside.
- 2 On a clean flat surface, such as a cutting board, lay out 4 to 6 wonton skins at a time. Place a tablespoon of the meat mixture into the center of each one. Keep a small bowl of water next to the work area to dip fingers in. Use wet fingers to moisten the corners of each wrapper. Quickly pinch all 4 corners together to seal in the filling. If it doesn't hold, use more water. Keep filled wontons covered with plastic wrap to prevent drying while the others are made.
- 3 Heat one inch of oil in a deep heavy skillet over medium-high heat, or heat recommended amount of oil in a deep-fryer to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C). Fry wontons for a few minutes on each side, or until golden. Remove to paper towels to absorb excess grease. Enjoy the grinds!
- Editor's Note
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount may vary depending on cook time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 20.1 grams of fat; 26.9 grams of carbohydrates; 10.5 grams of protein; 83 milligrams of cholesterol; 724 milligrams of sodium.