- Published Nov 15th
- Ready In25m
Hawaiian Tuna Sandwich Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Hawaiian Tuna Sandwich for 4 servings:
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna chunks in olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 dash chili powder
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 canned pineapple rings
Hawaiian Tuna Sandwich Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Hawaiian Tuna Sandwich, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Hawaiian Tuna Sandwich is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Hawaiian Tuna Sandwich within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Hawaiian Tuna Sandwich easily:
- 1 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Toast hamburger buns, and spread cut sides with butter.
- 2 Drain half of the oil from the tuna. Combine the tuna and remaining oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and chili powder in a small bowl. Mix well. Fill each toasted bun with tuna salad, shredded lettuce, mozzarella cheese, and one pineapple ring.
- 3 Place sandwiches on a baking sheet, and heat until the cheese melts, approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
Per Serving: 349 calories; 15.1 grams of fat; 32.5 grams of carbohydrates; 20.1 grams of protein; 39 milligrams of cholesterol; 617 milligrams of sodium.