- Published Aug 24th
Hazelnut Lace Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Hazelnut Lace for 24 servings:
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup ground hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur
Hazelnut Lace Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Hazelnut Lace easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with greased foil, shiny side up.
- 2 In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, and syrup. Cook and stir over medium heat until well blended. Remove from heat.
- 3 Stir in the nuts, flour, and liqueur. Mix until well blended.
- 4 Drop teaspoonfuls onto a greased, foil-lined cookie sheet about 5 inches apart (bake only 4-5 at a time; cookies spread when baked). Bake for 9-11 minutes; let stand 1 minute.
- 5 Remove from cookie sheet. Pull up three sides to center to form a triangle, or roll around the greased handle of a wooden spoon. If cookies are difficult to remove from sheet, reheat them in oven about 30 seconds. Cool on rack.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 102 calories; 5.8 grams of fat; 12.1 grams of carbohydrates; 0.9 gram of protein; 10 milligrams of cholesterol; 32 milligrams of sodium.