- Published Jun 20th
- Ready In20m
Hazelnut Toffee Crunch Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Hazelnut Toffee Crunch for 32 servings:
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
Hazelnut Toffee Crunch Cooking Instructions
- Ready In20m
To cook Hazelnut Toffee Crunch, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Hazelnut Toffee Crunch is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Hazelnut Toffee Crunch within 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Hazelnut Toffee Crunch easily:
- 1 Line a 9 inch square pan with enough aluminum foil to extend a little past the edges, and butter the foil.
- 2 Place chocolate chips in a glass bowl, and cook in the microwave, stirring every 20 to 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Spread the melted chocolate in the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside in the refrigerator to cool while you make the candy part.
- 3 In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, butter, hazelnuts and corn syrup. Bring to a boil, stirring to blend as the butter melts. Heat the mixture to 250 to 265 degrees F (121 to 129 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a rigid ball.
- 4 Pour over the cooled chocolate, and spread into an even layer. Return to the refrigerator to cool. When completely cool, break into bite size pieces, and store in an airtight container.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 123 calories; 9.3 grams of fat; 9.9 grams of carbohydrates; 1.5 grams of protein; 10 milligrams of cholesterol; 34 milligrams of sodium.