- Published Nov 19th
- Ready In27m
Healthier Beth’s Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Healthier Beth’s Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies for 36 servings:
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
Healthier Beth’s Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In27m
To cook Healthier Beth’s Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Healthier Beth’s Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Healthier Beth’s Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies within 27 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Healthier Beth’s Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt in a bowl.
- 2 Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into butter mixture before adding next. Beat in vanilla extract with last egg. Mix in flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in rolled oats and raisins; mixing just enough to evenly combine. Roll dough into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until light and golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes before cooling completely on a wire rack. Store in airtight container.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of Beth's Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Per Serving: 123 calories; 5.9 grams of fat; 16.2 grams of carbohydrates; 2 grams of protein; 24 milligrams of cholesterol; 109 milligrams of sodium.