- Published May 13th
- Ready In1h 20m
Healthier Brown Sugar Meatloaf Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Healthier Brown Sugar Meatloaf for 8 servings:
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup low-fat (1%) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
Healthier Brown Sugar Meatloaf Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 20m
To cook Healthier Brown Sugar Meatloaf, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Healthier Brown Sugar Meatloaf is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Healthier Brown Sugar Meatloaf within 1 hour 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Healthier Brown Sugar Meatloaf easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- 2 Press brown sugar in the bottom of prepared loaf pan and spread ketchup over sugar.
- 3 Mix ground beef, milk, eggs, salt, ground pepper, onion, ginger, bread crumbs, and parsley thoroughly in a mixing bowl. Shape into a loaf and place on top of ketchup.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of Brown Sugar Meatloaf.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 12.8 grams of fat; 16.3 grams of carbohydrates; 21.2 grams of protein; 106 milligrams of cholesterol; 735 milligrams of sodium.