- Published Jun 28th
- Ready In45m
Healthier Buffalo Chicken Dip Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Healthier Buffalo Chicken Dip for 20 servings:
- 2 (10 ounce) cans natural chunk chicken, drained
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup light ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 8 ounces multi-grain crackers
Healthier Buffalo Chicken Dip Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Healthier Buffalo Chicken Dip, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Healthier Buffalo Chicken Dip is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Healthier Buffalo Chicken Dip within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Healthier Buffalo Chicken Dip easily:
- 1 Heat chicken and hot pepper sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in Neufchatel cheese and ranch dressing. Cook and stir until well blended and warm, 5 to 7 minutes. Mix in half of the shredded Cheddar cheese, then transfer mixture to a slow cooker.
- 2 Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese over top, cover, and cook on Low until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 177 calories; 10.1 grams of fat; 9.9 grams of carbohydrates; 11 grams of protein; 39 milligrams of cholesterol; 664 milligrams of sodium.