- Published Aug 6th
- Ready In2h 35m
Healthier Too Much Chocolate Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Healthier Too Much Chocolate Cake for 12 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package natural chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar for dusting on top of cooled cake (optional)
Healthier Too Much Chocolate Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 35m
To cook Healthier Too Much Chocolate Cake, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Healthier Too Much Chocolate Cake is about 55 minutes , and you can serve your Healthier Too Much Chocolate Cake within 2 hours 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Healthier Too Much Chocolate Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup tube pan.
- 2 Mix cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs, and water in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least 1 1/2 hours before inverting onto plate. Dust with confectioner's sugar before serving.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of Too Much Chocolate Cake.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 24.3 grams of fat; 50.5 grams of carbohydrates; 6 grams of protein; 70 milligrams of cholesterol; 519 milligrams of sodium.