- Published Nov 7th
- Ready In1h 25m
Hearty Minestrone Soup (Instant Pot®) Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Hearty Minestrone Soup (Instant Pot®) for 8 servings:
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/3 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cups chicken bone broth (such as Kettle and Fire)
- 1 (28 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup gluten-free ditalini pasta
- 1 pinch kosher salt to taste
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Hearty Minestrone Soup (Instant Pot®) Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 25m
To cook Hearty Minestrone Soup (Instant Pot®), you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Hearty Minestrone Soup (Instant Pot®) is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Hearty Minestrone Soup (Instant Pot®) within 1 hour 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Hearty Minestrone Soup (Instant Pot®) easily:
- 1 Heat oil in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) on Saute mode. Add beef and onion; cook until beef is no longer pink on the outside, about 4 minutes. Add celery, green beans, carrot, garlic, oregano, dried basil, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- 2 Pour broth, diced tomatoes, and crushed tomatoes into the pot with the beef. Stir well. Select Soup setting; close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 35 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- 3 Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in kidney beans and pasta. Turn on Slow Cook mode and cook until pasta and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Season with salt. Ladle soup into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
Per Serving: 369 calories; 16.8 grams of fat; 32.1 grams of carbohydrates; 23.4 grams of protein; 57 milligrams of cholesterol; 1215 milligrams of sodium.