- Published Jan 22nd
- Ready In25m
Heavenly Halibut Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Heavenly Halibut for 8 servings:
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds skinless halibut fillets
Heavenly Halibut Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Heavenly Halibut, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Heavenly Halibut is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Heavenly Halibut within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Heavenly Halibut easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven broiler. Grease a baking dish.
- 2 In a bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onions, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
- 3 Arrange the halibut fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- 4 Broil halibut fillets 8 minutes in the prepared oven, or until easily flaked with a fork. Spread with the Parmesan cheese mixture, and continue broiling 2 minutes, or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 13.9 grams of fat; 0.9 gram of carbohydrates; 25.7 grams of protein; 58 milligrams of cholesterol; 282 milligrams of sodium.