- Published Jun 30th
- Ready In1h
Heavenly Lemon Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Heavenly Lemon Cake for 12 servings:
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 lemons lemon, zested
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 lemons, juiced
Heavenly Lemon Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Heavenly Lemon Cake, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Heavenly Lemon Cake is about 50 minutes , and you can serve your Heavenly Lemon Cake within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Heavenly Lemon Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a round cake pan with parchment paper.
- 2 Beat 1 1/4 cup sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well before adding the next egg. Stir flour, lemon zest, and baking powder into creamed butter mixture until batter is smooth; pour into the prepared pan.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 55 minutes.
- 4 Combine 1/2 cup sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- 5 Poke holes into the top of the warm cake and pour syrup over cake. Cool slightly before cutting.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 16.8 grams of fat; 45.5 grams of carbohydrates; 3.9 grams of protein; 87 milligrams of cholesterol; 168 milligrams of sodium.