- Published Jun 30th
- Ready In1h
Minimal and inexpensive ingredients, minimal preparation time, easy, and tastes divine…it has to be heaven! Delicious moist lemon cake, perfect served hot with cream for dessert, or cold with coffee!
Heavenly Lemon Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Heavenly Lemon Cake for 12 servings:
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 lemons lemon, zested
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 lemons, juiced
Heavenly Lemon Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Heavenly Lemon Cake, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Heavenly Lemon Cake is about 50 minutes , and you can serve your Heavenly Lemon Cake within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Heavenly Lemon Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a round cake pan with parchment paper.
- 2 Beat 1 1/4 cup sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well before adding the next egg. Stir flour, lemon zest, and baking powder into creamed butter mixture until batter is smooth; pour into the prepared pan.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 55 minutes.
- 4 Combine 1/2 cup sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- 5 Poke holes into the top of the warm cake and pour syrup over cake. Cool slightly before cutting.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 16.8 grams of fat; 45.5 grams of carbohydrates; 3.9 grams of protein; 87 milligrams of cholesterol; 168 milligrams of sodium.