- Published Oct 26th
- Ready In45m
Herald’s Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Herald’s Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie for 6 servings:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
Herald’s Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Herald’s Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Herald’s Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Herald’s Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Herald’s Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 10 inch deep dish pie plate.
- 2 Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, onion, and garlic; cook and stir until beef is brown. Drain off fat. Spread into prepared pie plate.
- 3 Sprinkle meat with salt, black pepper, and oregano. Arrange tomato slices over meat, spread shredded cheese on top.
- 4 In a small bowl, mix together baking mix, milk and eggs. Pour over cheese.
- 5 Bake for about 25 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 403 calories; 29 grams of fat; 13 grams of carbohydrates; 22.1 grams of protein; 149 milligrams of cholesterol; 554 milligrams of sodium.