- Published Aug 6th
- Ready In45m
A perfect grilled cheese with our favorite pork tenderloin added. This tasty sandwich will be sure to leave your mouth watering for more.
Herbed Grilled Cheese and Pork Sandwiches Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Herbed Grilled Cheese and Pork Sandwiches for 4 servings:
- 1 Smithfield® Rosemary & Olive Oil Seasoned Pork Tenderloin
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 4 slices Havarti cheese with dill
Herbed Grilled Cheese and Pork Sandwiches Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Herbed Grilled Cheese and Pork Sandwiches, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Herbed Grilled Cheese and Pork Sandwiches is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Herbed Grilled Cheese and Pork Sandwiches within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Herbed Grilled Cheese and Pork Sandwiches easily:
- 1 Roast pork according to package directions (takes approximately 30 minutes). Slice meat very thin.
- 2 Heat panini sandwich press, waffle iron, or skillet, depending on how you will cook your sandwiches.
- 3 In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, capers and lemon pepper.
- 4 Lightly brush one side of each slice of bread with olive oil. Spread the opposite side of four slices of bread with the mayonnaise mixture.
- 5 For each sandwich, layer arugula leaves, sliced pork and Havarti on top of mayonnaise mixture. Top with another slice of bread without mayo. (Olive oil should be facing OUT.)
- 6 Place each sandwich in hot sandwich press or skillet. Cook until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, flipping if necessary. Cut in half and serve immediately.
Per Serving: 543 calories; 32.9 grams of fat; 30.9 grams of carbohydrates; 32.2 grams of protein; 104 milligrams of cholesterol; 1187 milligrams of sodium.