Hibiscus-infused sugar is a treat for your drink recipes or even in baking. It is simple and beautiful, too.
- ¾ cup dried red hibiscus flowers
- ¼ cup dried white hibiscus flowers
- 1 cup superfine white sugar
- 1 Mix red and white hibiscus flowers together, breaking them into slightly smaller pieces.
- 2 Place 3/4 cup flowers and sugar in a mini food processor. Pulse until flowers are pulverized. Use the pulse method to ensure the sugar doesn't heat up and melt.
- 3 Place remaining 1/4 cup flowers in an airtight container. Cover with sugar mixture. Let infuse for at least 3 days before using.
- Calories 16.1
- Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Sugar 4.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.