Smoked sausage and mixed root veggies are roasted in one pan and served with a tangy Greek yogurt sauce to make this easy weeknight meal.
- 12 ounces sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 ounces new potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 ounces beets, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 ounces parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 ounces carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 shallots, quartered
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (14 ounce) package Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and ground black pepper
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2 In a shallow baking pan, place sweet potatoes, new potatoes, beets, parsnips, carrots, and shallots. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Arrange vegetables in a single layer. Roast 15 minutes.
- 3 Cut sausage into 3 portions, then halve each portion lengthwise. Stir vegetables and push to one side of the pan. Place sausage, cut side down, on other side of the pan. Roast for 10 minutes more or until sausage begins to brown and vegetables are tender. Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- 4 For sauce, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, horseradish, and Worcestershire. Serve sausage and vegetables with sauce.
- Calories 411.7
- Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 46 mg
- Fat 27.3 g
- Fiber 4.4 g
- Protein 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Sodium 687.4 mg
- Sugar 6.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.