This is a quick summer drink that is easy to make and even easier to drink. Enjoy!
- 1 (1.75 liter) bottle raspberry lemonade (such as Simply Lemonade®)
- 1 ½ cups watermelon vodka
- ½ cup coconut-flavored rum (such as Malibu®)
- ½ cup triple sec
- 1 Pour 2 1/2 cups raspberry lemonade out of the bottle into a glass measuring cup.
- 2 Pour watermelon vodka, coconut-flavored rum, and triple sec into the bottle; stir to combine. Fill bottle back to the top with raspberry lemonade from the measuring cup. Refrigerate until serving.
- Calories 335.6
- Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Fat 1.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Sodium 21.9 mg
- Sugar 32.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.