- Published Apr 2nd
Home-Made Cream of Chicken Soup Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Home-Made Cream of Chicken Soup for 5 servings:
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups finely chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Home-Made Cream of Chicken Soup Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Home-Made Cream of Chicken Soup easily:
- 1 Make a white sauce of milk or cream, flour, and oil. Add chicken. Add sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder (may use more or less as desired). Mix well and simmer for 20 minutes over low heat.
- 2 If soup is not as thick as desired, mix a small amount of cornstarch with a small amount of water and add to soup. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 11.8 grams of fat; 16.9 grams of carbohydrates; 22 grams of protein; 58 milligrams of cholesterol; 341 milligrams of sodium.