Mother-in-law gave me this recipe. It tastes better then the name brand store stuff. Spice it up or down to your tastes. Chill and mix with desired amount of vodka and ice.
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can tomato juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeno pepper juice
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅓ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 Stir tomato juice, lime juice, pickled jalapeno pepper juice, vinegar, white sugar, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, salt, pepper, cloves, onion powder, and garlic powder in a 2-quart pitcher.
- Calories 30.4
- Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Fiber 0.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g
- Sodium 360.9 mg
- Sugar 6.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.