A chocolate bar with coconut, almonds and chocolate.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup chopped almonds
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 2 In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and white sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the flour and cocoa powder. Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 3 Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, then remove from the oven and sprinkle the almonds and coconut over the crust. Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the whole pan. Return to the oven.
- 4 Bake for 15 additional minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Allow to cool completely before frosting with the prepared frosting and cutting into squares.
- Calories 266
- Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Cholesterol 39 mg
- Fat 12.4 g
- Fiber 1.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Sodium 108.8 mg
- Sugar 30.5 g