- Published Aug 13th
Strictly for grown ups, this recipe smooth and creamy beverage is made with either almond or coffee liqueur.
Homemade Creme Liqueur Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Homemade Creme Liqueur for 7 servings:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 eggs
Homemade Creme Liqueur Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Homemade Creme Liqueur easily:
- 1 Combine condensed milk, liqueur, cream, and eggs in a blender, and whip until smooth. Serve over ice, if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article,Making Your Eggs Safe.