- Published Jan 1st
- Ready In45m
Spice up your day with some flavorful cheese crackers! Wonderful cheese taste with not a lot of ingredients!
Homemade Goldfish Treats Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Homemade Goldfish Treats for 5 servings:
- 8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into cubes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cold water
Homemade Goldfish Treats Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Homemade Goldfish Treats, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Homemade Goldfish Treats is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Homemade Goldfish Treats within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Homemade Goldfish Treats easily:
- 1 Combine Cheddar cheese, flour, butter, and salt in a food processor; pulse until dough is consistency of course sand. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough is moistened.
- 2 Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 3 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 4 Roll dough onto a lightly floured work surface and cut into desired shapes using a cookie cutter. If you choose to use a fish cut-out, use a toothpick to make faces. Arrange shapes on the prepared baking sheet.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, 15 to 16 minutes.
Per Serving: 355 calories; 24.5 grams of fat; 19.7 grams of carbohydrates; 14 grams of protein; 72 milligrams of cholesterol; 697 milligrams of sodium.