My husband ‘hates’ fish but will eat it only if he has ‘his’ homemade tartar sauce. I think the capers make all the difference.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet pickles
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped capers
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Mix mayonnaise, onion, dill pickles, sweet pickles, parsley, lemon juice, capers, mustard, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Chill in the refrigerator for flavors to meld, at least 2 hours.
- Calories 134.7
- Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7 mg
- Fat 14.6 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Sodium 144 mg
- Sugar 0.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.