This homemade white hot chocolate mix is creamy, rich, and delicious.
- 2 cups skim milk powder
- 2 cups powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon imitation butter flavoring
- 1 ounce white chocolate
- 1 Mix milk powder and creamer together in a large bowl.
- 2 Mix sugar and butter flavoring together in a small bowl until fully incorporated. Mix into milk powder mixture vigorously using hands to decrease lumps.
- 3 Shred white chocolate using a small microplane or small shred side of a box grater; add to mixture. Stir lightly using a spoon to incorporate without melting chocolate.
- Calories 348.2
- Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Fat 7.6 g
- Protein 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Sodium 276.5 mg
- Sugar 52.1 g