- Published Apr 21st
- Ready In1h
Honey Orange Cornish Hens Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Honey Orange Cornish Hens for 4 servings:
- 1 Cornish game hens, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
Honey Orange Cornish Hens Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Honey Orange Cornish Hens, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Honey Orange Cornish Hens is about 50 minutes , and you can serve your Honey Orange Cornish Hens within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Honey Orange Cornish Hens easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Place game hen halves with skin sides up into a 9x13-inch roasting pan.
- 3 Roast hens in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- 4 Stir orange juice, honey, soy sauce, and vinegar together in a small bowl; brush mixture over hens.
- 5 Roast hens for 5 more minutes and baste again with orange juice mixture. Roast until skin is browned and meat is no longer pink inside, about 10 more minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 193 calories; 10.5 grams of fat; 10.9 grams of carbohydrates; 13.4 grams of protein; 75 milligrams of cholesterol; 488 milligrams of sodium.