- Published Dec 27th
- Ready In30m
Honey Roasted Almonds Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Honey Roasted Almonds for 8 servings:
- 2 cups whole almonds
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
Honey Roasted Almonds Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Honey Roasted Almonds, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Honey Roasted Almonds is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Honey Roasted Almonds within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Honey Roasted Almonds easily:
- 1 Spread almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in a cold oven.
- 2 Turn oven on to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake almonds, stirring occasionally, until light tan and fragrant, 12 to 15 minutes. The nuts will continue to cook after removing from oven.
- 3 Meanwhile, mix sugar and salt together in a small bowl; sprinkle about 1 tablespoon sugar mixture into a large bowl.
- 4 Stir honey, water, and almond oil together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Add almonds; cook and stir until almonds have absorbed all the liquid, about 5 minutes.
- 5 Transfer coated almonds to the large bowl sprinkled with sugar mixture. Sprinkle remaining sugar mixture over almonds; toss to coat evenly.
- 6 Spread almonds onto waxed paper to cool completely. Store at room temperature in a tightly covered container or plastic bag.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 19.7 grams of fat; 19.7 grams of carbohydrates; 7.6 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 121 milligrams of sodium.