- Published Jun 6th
- Ready In50m
Honey Spiced Granola Bars Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Honey Spiced Granola Bars for 12 servings:
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Honey Spiced Granola Bars Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Honey Spiced Granola Bars, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Honey Spiced Granola Bars is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Honey Spiced Granola Bars within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Honey Spiced Granola Bars easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- 2 Mix oats, raisins, wheat germ, whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the middle.
- 3 Whisk applesauce, honey, egg, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl until combined; pour into well of dry ingredients. Stir with two spoons until fully incorporated. Pour and press batter into prepared baking pan.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until firm, about 20 minutes. Remove from pan and cool for about 10 minutes before slicing into 12 pieces.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 121 calories; 1.3 gram of fat; 26 grams of carbohydrates; 3 grams of protein; 16 milligrams of cholesterol; 106 milligrams of sodium.