- Published Sep 3rd
- Ready In1h 10m
Honey’s Butter Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Honey’s Butter Cake for 12 servings:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white sugar
Honey’s Butter Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 10m
To cook Honey’s Butter Cake, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Honey’s Butter Cake is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Honey’s Butter Cake within 1 hour 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Honey’s Butter Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch Bundt pan. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- 2 In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the sour cream; beat well. Spread half of the batter into the prepared pan. Mix together the cinnamon and 1 cup of sugar. Sprinkle most of it over the batter in the pan. Spread the rest of the batter into the pan and sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture over the top.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 485 calories; 20.9 grams of fat; 71.2 grams of carbohydrates; 5 grams of protein; 96 milligrams of cholesterol; 317 milligrams of sodium.