- Published May 28th
- Ready In15m
Hot and Sweet Sesame Dressing Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Hot and Sweet Sesame Dressing for 10 servings:
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Hot and Sweet Sesame Dressing Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Hot and Sweet Sesame Dressing, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Hot and Sweet Sesame Dressing is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Hot and Sweet Sesame Dressing within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Hot and Sweet Sesame Dressing easily:
- 1 Stir sugar and apple cider vinegar together in a small saucepan; cook over medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved, scraping sides of the pan to include all sugar granules, 3 to 5 minutes; remove from heat and let cool 2 to 3 minutes.
- 2 Combine vinegar mixture, olive oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a food processor; blend until the garlic and red pepper flakes are tiny, 1 to 2 minutes. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve.
Per Serving: 122 calories; 12.2 grams of fat; 3 grams of carbohydrates; 0.2 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 181 milligrams of sodium.